Tuesday 1 September 2015

Why Do Men Like Curvy Women ( Not Boys)


Why do men like curvy women and are not impressed by skinny models that we see as perfect? It’s no secret that many men prefer a woman with a few extra pounds.

I’m not skinny, but I used to be very skinny. When I realize I need to go on long term medication, I need to consume hormone pills for ovulation. At first, I was pretty horrified about it but now I had a few different ideas about it.

The thing that changed my mind about missing the skinny me was all the men that were hitting on me. I was getting flirted with left and right! It was nice. I was a little shocked about it, but I finally got a man to fess up and tell me why he liked my curves. It’s totally mind blasting, when age catch up and men kept banging on my door, telling me I am perfect in a long run. Here, I noticed…..Why?

My DD is the main attraction for men to admire, for boys to stare. There are many men who are “boob” men and curvy women have bigger boobs. It’s that simple. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Make note here, ladies, use those boobs to your advantage!

As a Chinese myself, I noticed that most are bootyless….but somehow..I do have a lil booty. I was buttless when I was in size 8…and now in size 14, I do noticed it really grew and round out.In fact, they love spanking meat than bones.

We are soft….If you love marshmallow, you will love me. Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows, so I’ve been told.

Bruised Thighs and Pain….Men often prefer this for one reason. They have having bruised after sleeping with a skeleton. I’ve been told that sentiment works both ways. A softer body isn’t as hard on their thighs.
Men do not want to be the only ones eating when they go out, it’s weird for them. If you’re sitting there nibbling a salad and you finish an hour before he’s done with food, he gets pretty nervous about it. Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.

Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger. It’s true, that extra fat smooth’s out those wrinkles, ladies! I got told the other day I looked like a college kid. In fact, I’m 29. My round cheeks play a big role in looking younger.

I had a guy tell me once that he was afraid of hurting me. He would rather put me on a shelf like a little china doll and not touch me. That was when I was skinny. I’ve never had that problem with my curves, in fact, most of my boyfriends haven’t been afraid to ask for something a little harder or kinkier in the bedroom. I guess they think a curvy girl can handle it.

I have known men to be genuinely turned off by skinny women because it is a sign of immaturity to them. Many men associate curves with the more mature woman, so dating a skinny woman doesn’t appeal to them. Also, some guys feel like dating a skinny woman is too much like dating another guy, they don’t like the way it feels.

While there are some men who do prefer thin women (I’ve been turned down by a few, believe me), there are still many men who prefer women with curves and extra weight. men are excellent examples of guys who like they’re women a little on the rounder side. I’ve met guys who like their women a LOT on the rounder side!

The point is, no matter what your weight is, there is always someone out there who finds it attractive. Honestly.

So, instead of worrying about needing to lose weight (or worrying about needing to gain weight), appreciate your body as it is.If you’re a woman with a few extra pounds, don’t hide your figure, go out and flaunt it! Don’t you want to show off those curves?

2 comments: