Wednesday 23 November 2016

Be My Vampire, Just For Tonight ....


Did you know that almost everything that you can do to sugar cookie with your hands to around her can be done better with your lips and tongue? Her stimulation does not work the same way as male stimulation! I tend to be more complex when it comes to being pleased. Sex for me is not only a physical experience but also, and more importantly, an emotional and psychological journey. However, understanding where the lady melts the most will allow you to get her in the mood faster!

Why do I always fantasise having a vampire as bed partner? It’s because the turn on button is the neck. Just imagine sucking, licking and kissing the neck could wet my panties. A female body is a sensuous creation. A slight peck on the correct spot will give me those goose bumps I craves and make me shiver with delight! You will be surprised to know that some women even reach an orgasm just by a good kiss! But, yes, you have to hit the right spot, my friend!

I absolutely love it when you could drops gentle kisses on my neck. Slow and sensual wins the races in this case, honey! With minimal suction, drag your charming, wet lips over my neck. Faster than you know, you will be hearing soft moans from me! This is your cue! Now you must not hesitate to let your tongue do the tango!

Neck kisses can begin from just below the earlobes to just over the collarbone. Front of the neck is a terrible kissing spot! You don’t want to suffocate me, do you? Also, avoid a hickey and any kind of bruise marks..Noo…Nooo at all. 

The collarbone definitely does not top the sensitiveness list, but you have entered the right neighborhood! This is a point where my chest and shoulders meet. Kissing me above the collarbone and below the base of the neck to my shoulder, is something I revels in! Again, go soft on me and keep the pull minimal.

As you are reading and imagining sugar cookie whispering at your ear …Dont forget the nape of my neck is incredibly temperature sensitive. This is because the spine is exceptionally near the surface of the skin.

Begin by kissing the nape very lightly and leaving it a little wet. Now breathe warm air on it. Kiss the nape some more and nimbly blow cool air on the same spot. Remember to hold me tight as I give a little shiver!

My breasts are the most sensitive darlings! Sometimes I even get orgasm when my breasts are caressed the right way. Any part on the breast is where your lips have to perform the magic, but your centre will be the nipples.

You are more likely to kiss the breasts harder than the rest of the body parts, and it is allowed. Start slowly and very gently and gradually apply more pressure. You may squeeze and suck a little harder, but make sure you don’t use your teeth. 

Smooch your way up to my ribs and sides by touching my skin with your tongue and with the wet, interior part of the upper lip. Ask me which is one of the sexiest zones of my body, and boom, the answer is my inner thighs! It is so delicate that just moving your fingers over them even over my trousers will electrify my! Now just imagine what you can do with your lips?! Thrilling, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment